What is New in the Updated AMS2750F? The AMS2750 specification covers pyrometric requirements for thermal…
The Watlow F4T with INTUITION temperature process controller has a wide range of field removable I/O modules for maximum design flexibility. The F4T controller also features a 4.3-inch color graphical touch screen display. The George T. Hall Company has integrated many of these controllers into our custom-built panels utilizing the power, flexibility and functionality of the Watlow F4T to give the users exactly what they were looking for in a compact package.
- 4.3-inch, color touch panel with high-resolution graphical user-interface
- Temperature PID, data logger, trend chart, over/under-temperature limit, power switching, math, logic, timers and counters combined into an integrated system
- Robust algorithms for temperature, cascade, altitude, humidity and compressor
- COMPOSER graphical configuration PC software
- Many communications options available including Ethernet Modbus TCP and SCPI and EIA232/485 Modbus RTU Modular design
The Watlow F4T all-in-one optional capabilities include: integrated PID controller, data logger with encrypted files, graphical trend charts, limit controller, solid state relays, timers, counters, PLC math and logic, panel switches and lights all connected via Ethernet communications. All the functionality of multiple devices, in a single controller.
Put the industry experience and programming expertise of GTH to work on your next Watlow project. Contact a local office today to see how we can help!