2018 was a busy year at GTH. In an effort to improve our internal processes, we implemented Procore, an internal project management software. Procore allows our personnel to collaborate and share project data in a secure cloud-based environment. Project drawings, RFIs, daily logs, and Gantt charts are now all updated in real time to maximize internal efficiencies.
The Phoenix Contact HMIs for outdoor applications work with the new processor generation and glass-film-glass touch screen technology to provide performance and robustness for demanding industrial applications.
You are able to operate and monitor your systems in any environment with the C1D2 certification for extreme operating conditions. This HMI features an optical bonding display that can be read in direct sunlight and is resistant to UV and IR radiation. It can also be operated while wearing work gloves. The Phoenix outdoor touch panels have an extended temperature range from -20 degrees Celsius to +70 degrees Celsius and, thanks to the IP67 protection, the operator panel is weatherproof as well as resistant to environmental influences such as salt spray, termites, and chemicals.
- Ideal for outdoor applications, thanks to a display readable in direct sunlight, extended temperature range and weatherproof materials
- Easy to use, even while wearing work gloves
- Resistant to UV and IR radiation, as well as environmental influences
- Resistant to chemicals, such as aggressive cleaning agents or de-icing agents for aircraft
- Screen display sizes ranging from 4.3″ to 12.1″