Industrial Customer Service Representative – Anaheim, CA
The George T. Hall Company, a leader in automatic control technology and systems integration in California and Nevada, is searching for an Industrial Customer Service Representative for our Anaheim, California location.
GTH has been in business since 1932. We offer controls and systems solutions, custom UL control panels, and related services for the industrial process, automation, and combustion industries.
General Purpose of the Position:
The Industrial Customer Service Representative will assist with supporting our clients’ over the counter, service, and project requests. They will also assist collecting & creating content for our website, electronic brochures & social media content in addition to training others in the organization on how to create content of value and the proper way to communicate the company’s brand through social media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Work within the CRM (customer relationship management) system to add leads & opportunities, send emailers, & track customer response.
- Identify & qualify new accounts for Outside Sales visits.
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and/or at the counter.
- Process orders through the company ERP software system.
- Promote GTH products and services via phone, website, and social media.
- Attend online industry, product, and vendor trainings to grow knowledge of new products and services.
- Work with Customer Service team to share knowledge, improve customer support, and grow sales.
Rely on experience and company guidelines in making pricing decisions. Communicate the company’s brand consistently & effectively.
- Ability to work at desk and on computer and/or phone the majority of the day
- Ability to assist customers at counter as needed
- Ability to handle packages of up to 20 pounds
- Ability to maneuver through office and shop area
Education and Experience Required:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Basic math & keyboarding skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office products and the ability to learn new software programs
- Strong commitment to accuracy and detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire for growth and continuous improvement
- Team player attitude