Honeywell Thermal Solutions is now the one global partner for any and all of your thermal process applications. Through their acquisitions of partners such as Eclipse, Hauck, and Maxon, they have established themselves as the leading source for innovative, and comprehensive thermal combustion and connected solutions.
Honeywell Krom Schroder manufactures gas combustion and controls for heating and process applications from filters and regulators, to safety shut-off and control valves, to the burner management system.
Krom Schroder offers both the VAS solenoid valves for gas and the VCS double solenoid valve for safeguarding and controlling the air and gas supply to gas burners and gas appliances. Their innovative design allows you to “stack” mount the main gas valve with the pilot valve, regulator, and/or pressure switch. These valves are for use in gas control and safety systems in all sectors of the iron, steel, glass and ceramics industries, as well as in commercial heat generation, such as the packaging, paper and food industries.
- Compact, modular design saves space and piping work
- Suitable for a max inlet pressure of 500 mbar (500 hPa/7psig)
- No extra valve required owing to integrated flow adjustment
- Proof of closure switch with integral visual position indicator
- Suitable for high-duty cycling
- FM, CSA, AGA approved, UL listed
Contact your local GTH sales office today for more information on Krom Schroder or Honeywell Thermal Solutions.