History of the George T. Hall Company
The house that service built
George Hall started the George T. Hall Company in 1932 with his mother as a small distributor of trailers and butane heaters in West Los Angeles. They soon grew to be one of the major trailer distributors in Southern California.
The constant need to repair the control valves on oil heaters sparked their entrance into automatic control repairs and in 1948, they started distributing controls. By 1955, the distribution business had increased significantly in volume so the trailer business was discontinued.
George Hall retired on October 1, 1975, after running the George T. Hall Company for 43 years. At that time, leadership was passed to Chuck Niemann who continues to run the company to this day. In September 2006, GTH acquired Applied Industrial Controls Corporation (AIC), a Systems Integrator with offices in Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada.
AIC, in business since 1978, focused on industrial automation and was also well known for the high quality control panels built in their 10,000 square foot facility in Sparks. AIC's work can be found in many states in the US, as well as in places like Mexico, China, and Taiwan. This expertise allowed George T. Hall to grow into the Industrial and Commercial Automation company we are today.
The George T. Hall Company was founded on principles that continue to drive us forward. We strive to provide exceptional products and services at fair prices. We take pride in our employees, our product lines and our company values. Customer Service is our focus and we continue to carry on George's vision of George T. Hall Company as "The House that Service Built."