Honeywell’s EC 350 PTZ gas volume correctors are purpose-built, UMB- and rotary-mount devices, which are intended to simplify and optimize gas custody transfer and industrial measurement. This new electronic volume corrector platform leverages 40 years of experience and reuses some important design characteristics of the successful Mini-Max® and Mini-AT product lines. It offers best-in-class features such as improved accuracy, expanded memory, advanced diagnostics and integrated cellular communications.Users benefit from:
- Reduced OPEX and inventory levels
- Greater flexibility in gas volume correction
- Intuitive operation for all corrector applications
- Expanded communication options via internal cellular modem
- IR port allowing for easy configuration
- Advanced audit trail
- Robust diagnostics to reduce maintenance
- Extended 10-year battery life
- Low ownership and operating costs.
Download your copy of the e-book ‘Six Reasons to Adopt Honeywell’s EC 350 Electronics Volume Corrector' to learn more and contact us to connect on this topic.