Sign-up for the HC900 Training Seminar!
3/3/2016 1:14:47 PM
Join us for a 3-day Honeywell Training Seminar!
- HC900 Controller
- CS900 Control Station Interface
- Configuring, Programming, and Maintenance of HC900 System
- Certificate provided upon completion of course
- Mark Cabra - Honeywell Product Support Specialist
- Day One
- Overview and HC900 History
- HC900 Controller and PC Setup & Software
- HC900 Basic Configuration
- Day Two
- HC900 Basic Configuration continued
- HC900 Communications
- CS900 Introduction
- Day Three
- CS900 Introduction continued
- CS900 Advanced Features
Fees & Requirements
- Includes: Software, Documentation, & Lunch
- Students are required to have a computer and mouse.
- Windows 2000 or newer operating systems and Microsoft Office applications are recommended
- Admin privileges for the computer are required in order to make network changes
Location & Dates
- 8:00am - 4:00p,m
- Check-in at 8:00am-8:30am
- Business Expo Center, 1960 S. Anaheim Way, Anaheim, CA 92805
Space is limited - register today!
Contact Jason Freeman to sign-up, 7149397100 x1207 firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the PDF.