To continue our growth and expertise with the Schneider Electric automation platforms GTH dedicated personnel to take the certification exams in Unity Pro and Networking technologies. Having passed these exams, some of the advanced functions that our team have proven expertise with include:
- Structured Text programming language: This program language is similar in style to C and is growing in popularity as it takes advantage of the power of the modern PAC. New engineers familiar with computer programming applications are more likely to gravitate to this language. Unity Pro also incorporates the standard IEC languages including: Ladder Diagram, Instruction List, Function Block, SFC and legacy 984LL.
- Industrial networking topologies :
- Ethernet IP
- Modbus TCP
- Derived Function Blocks (DFB’s) for reuse and custom functions.
- Networking considerations such as:
- Layer 2 Traffic Control
- Network administration and security
- Hardware platforms including
- M580 / M340
- Legacy (984) systems
In summary our certification verifies our capabilities and commitment to Schneider Electric technologies ensuring our clients receive a high level of expertise in developing and supporting their control system solutions. Contact us to find out how we can elevate your process controls to a modern and efficient system