Wireless Data Communication
Wireless data communication is a winning solution both indoors and outdoors thanks to reliable transmission, low maintenance and increased system availability. Discover the ways your facility can benefit from wireless products!
Trusted Wireless 2.0 I/O
Radioline is the new wireless system for large systems. It offers ease of use and flexibility with a number of features:
- Easy start-up using thumbwheel means no programming required!
- High degree of reliability with new Trusted Wireless 2.0 technology
- Range of up to several kilometers
- Flexible network construction - supports both point-to-point connections and complex mesh networks
- Fewer devices required thanks to integrated RS-232/RS-485 interface
- Extendable up to 32 I/O modules
Benefit from flexible and reliable automation solutions with industrial WLAN products from Phoenix Contact. Factory line WLAN networks can be used for the inexpensive, quick and easy installation of your wireless Ethernet infrastructure. Benefits include:
- Intuitive planning and configuration makes creating networks easy
- Secured by the latest security standards and encryption
- Powerful technology allows it to support networks with a large number of devices
- Suitable for time-critical applications, thanks to low latency and Quality of Service (QoS) prioritization
- Maximum mobility with fast roaming functions
- Physically flexible with ranges covering several kilometers
Call the GTH branch near you today to request a wireless site evaluation from a trained member of our PIT Crew. We can assess factors such as network performance, data security, reliability and cost to determine the wireless solution that is the best fit for your facility.
Click here to download the PDF flyer.